PackExpo Las Vegas 2019 is just around the corner! The biggest packaging event in North America this year is scheduled for September 23 to 25 at the Las Vegas Convention Center. Our team is preparing to travel the 1,922 miles from Norton Shores, Michigan to Las Vegas, Nevada so the attendees can see and learn about conveyors that are sure to increase their packaging productivity.
Technology is advancing at a fast pace. Consumer demands are evolving. If you want to keep up, then you must innovate to stay competitive. Companies that want to stay on top will be at PackExpo Las Vegas 2019. If you’ll be one of them, then you’ll be exploring over 900,000 net square feet of exhibits – the area of about 15 football fields – so be sure to bring comfortable shoes!
Tips for making the most of PackExpo Las Vegas 2019:
- Register for FREE. Get a free guest pass from Dynamic Conveyor
- Book your hotel early through the official PACK EXPO Las Vegas Hotel Reservation Office (Expovision) for the best rates.
- Come with a plan. Use My Show Planner and the mobile app to create an agenda for the exhibitors that you want to see from the list of 2,000 suppliers.
- Download the mobile app to keep your plan and other information handy.
- Leave time open in your schedule for educational sessions.
- Pick up a Show Guide when you arrive at the convention center.
- Remember to pack your badge, lanyard and comfortable walking shoes.
Be sure to include a visit to Dynamic Conveyor’s booth #6317 in the Lower South Hall for a variety of hands-on conveyor demonstrations. We want to learn about your packaging challenges and work with you to provide conveying solutions that will result in cost-saving efficiencies and boost your output.
“What happens in Las Vegas, stays in Las Vegas” shouldn’t be your motto. Attend PackExpo Las Vegas 2019 and see technology in action, find the best solutions and share the knowledge with your organization so you can gain a competitive advantage and grow your business.
- Raising the Bar: Process and Service Excellence - November 27, 2023
- Champion of Collaboration: Chris Yetman, Controls Engineer - November 27, 2023
- Celebrating Gratitude: The Annual Employee Give Thanks Breakfast - November 21, 2023