Why DynaClean Food Conveyors?
Innovative Sanitary Conveyor Design
Since 1991, Dynamic Conveyor Corporation has been a source of innovative plastic conveyor systems for the parts manufacturing industry. We took our years of conveyor knowledge and developed a line of plastic washdown conveyors for processors of snacks, meat, poultry, seafood, dairy, bakery, prepared foods and pharmaceuticals.
Motor and controls
The wash-down motor and control are removed without the use of tools.
Stainless steel legs
Leg supports are easy to clean and don’t allow for bacterial build-up.
1/2” space between conveyor segments is safe and easy to clean.
Flange head bolts
With 1/2” standoffs.
Easy to clean and can be removed with one lacing rod.
Our patented retaining walls are removed without the use of tools.
The feed roller is removed easily by lifting up and away.
Blue plastic sidewalls are chemical & corrosion resistant.
Benefits of DynaClean Food Conveyor Systems
DynaClean food grade conveyors offer a simple patented design that allows the conveyors to be easily and quickly cleaned and sanitized. Greatly reducing the water and chemical consumption during the cleaning and sanitizing processes, DynaClean food processing conveyors have a positive effect on the environment starting with the first cleaning.
Easy-to-clean conveyor design
- Patented quick-release design gives access to all internal components
- Washdown motor and control are removed without the use of tools
- Flange head bolts and ½” spaces between conveyor sidewall segments
- The belt can be removed with one lacing rod
- The feed roller is easily removed by lifting up and away
- Blue in color for food safety and cleanliness
- Designed for clean-in-place or off-site cleaning
Designed to meet your sanitary conveyor needs
- Designed and built to meet NSF, FDA, USDA and BISCC standards
- Configurations include horizontal, angle, Z-style and vertical conveyors
- Belt options include wire belting, solid surface belting and several choices of plastic link style conveyor belting
- Motors are hygienic, energy efficient and maintenance-free
- Conveyor components can be re-used to create a new washdown conveyor when processing needs change
- A variety of options and accessories to maximize conveyor capabilities
Quality built food conveyors
- Designed with safety in mind – no need for additional guarding
- Built from the highest quality materials, food grade conveyor systems are corrosion resistant, non-toxic, non-absorbent and temperature resistant
- Durable stainless steel supports and hardware
- Includes a 5 year warranty
Excellent customer service
Our experienced staff stands ready to give you the help you need, from system design and product specification to order placement. Our team takes pride in producing custom, quality, food grade sanitary conveyors delivered quickly and backed up with our