We are always seeking talented individuals who are passionate about making a difference and driving innovation. If you are looking for a rewarding career in sales we’d like to talk with you.
POSITION: Inside Sales Representative
FLSA: Full Time, Salary + Sales Commission
The Inside Sales Representative is a junior sales position supporting the Sales and Marketing teams. This includes but is not limited to providing support to Regional Sales Managers, Customer Service Department and Marketing dept. in managing existing customer accounts, developing new customers, and working collaboratively with independent sales agencies that are an extension of the Company’s sales force. In addition to supporting and executing on all elements of the sales process, the position assists with the development and compilation of key sales metrics.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages all new leads developed from the website to qualify to a sales qualified status and turnover to Regional Sales Managers
- Supports the sales process from lead through closing an opportunity.
- Actively supports the Regional Sales Managers with their open pipeline of opportunities and diligently communicates with customers through the sales process including but not limited to project scoping and quoting.
- Maintains accurate information on customers and opportunities within the Company CRM software.
- Enters sales orders, customer data, activities, and notes into the Company ERP system.
- Supports the development and management of existing accounts and partners to meet or exceed sales goals for a given region.
- Supports Customer Service department in generating quotes, spare parts recommendations, and diligently rectifying customer issues.
- Maintains a strong understanding of existing and prospective customers and their industry to develop competitive, market-based pricing proposals.
- Travels as needed to customer locations to assist sales agents in securing sales and/or training outside sales force.
- Participates in industry tradeshows.
- Identifies opportunities for continuous improvement in Company processes and develops solutions to implement.
- Supports the Marketing department in developing new and relevant industry content.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned and assists other employees of the company as needed possible.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Highly detail-oriented, ability to effectively multi-task to manage and prioritize many opportunities simultaneously.
- Customer oriented mentality.
- Driven personality with aptitude and desire to learn.
- Ability to leverage technology to improve processes and efficiencies.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and customer service skills with the ability to converse easily and professionally with customers, sales reps and co-workers required.
- Ability to proficiently utilize Microsoft 365 Suite, and Company ERP / CRM programs within a Windows environment required.
- Mechanically inclined with ability to understand basic design drawings and automation processes.
- Quality control mindset with the ability to monitor all work for accuracy.
- Ability to organize and follow through on work assignments/duties.
- Willingness to travel up to 10% of the time
To show your interest in an Inside Sales Position with us please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.