PackExpo International is the largest and most comprehensive processing and packaging convention in North America and will take place October 14-17 in Chicago at McCormick Place. More than 50,000 packaging and manufacturing professionals are preparing to attend. Will you be there? If you aren’t sure, then read on to learn why you should attend.
- More than 2,500 packaging and processing exhibitors covering virtually the entire packaging supply chain.
- The latest and greatest best-in-class packaging and processing solutions.
- Full-scale equipment in action and product demonstrations.
- The Innovation Stage will allow you to explore industry trends that affect your operation including food safety technology, smart packaging, sustainability, remote monitoring, the Internet of Things and high pressure processing.
- The PACKage Printing Pavilion is a new addition and will highlight advancements in digital printing for folding cartons, flexibles and corrugated packaging. Other pavilions include: The Containers and Materials Pavilion, Confectionary Pavilion and the Reusable Packaging Pavilion.
- The opportunity to network with others in your industry from every corner of the globe.
- PACK Gives Back is an opportunity to network during happy hour and enjoy a performance by comedian Sebastian Maniscalo while knowing that part of the proceeds will go toward the PackExpo Scholarship program.
- The PackExpo International app will let you make the most of your time at the show with an interactive floor plan, access to the show schedule and the ability to create a personalized agenda of the booths you want to visit before you even pack your bags and head to Chicago. Download the app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Free shuttle bus transportation between hotels and McCormick Place.
- Chicago is a great city with lots of great restaurants!
If you are looking for conveyor systems, make sure to add Dynamic Conveyor (booth #N5529) to your show planner. We’d like to learn more about your processes and how we can keep your lines running.
Pack your bags and get ready to spend 3-4 days visiting Chicago and experiencing all the benefits of attending PackExpo International. We look forward to seeing you in the windy city!
Attend for for FREE using comp code 97Q77: PackExpo Attendee Badge
- How to find the Best Conveyor for Large Heavy Plastic Parts - February 24, 2021
- Conveyors: How to find the best one for conveying plastic bottle preforms - January 27, 2021
- How to Find the Ideal Conveyor for Auto-Bagging Commercial & Industrial Laundry - December 30, 2020