POSITION: Drive Module/Controls (Electrical) Assembler
FLSA: Full Time, Hourly; 1st Shift
We are in search of a Drive Module/Controls (Electrical) Assembler to join our fast-paced, versatile Production Team. Are you mechanically inclined? Are you self-driven and able to move to various work areas as needed without constant supervision? Do you challenge yourself to find faster and better ways to do things? If you answered yes to these questions, then you may be who we are looking for.
Assembles drive modules, control panels, field wire, and other modules under the supervision of the Production Manager.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operates hand tools and machinery necessary to assemble and test Drive and Control modules to engineering specifications.
- Review bills of material, routings, and drawings to ensure accuracy.
- Uses ERP system, Vault, and other databases to obtain documentation, 2D and 3D prints, and engineering specifications.
- Operates forklift to move product as needed.
- Maintains a clean and safe working environment according to company policy.
- Flexibility to support other production areas upon request.
- Ability to travel
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Production Manager and assists other employees of the company whenever possible.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Basic electrical wiring training or experience required.
- Basic knowledge of electrical instruments, control components, and wiring required
- Ability to read 2D and 3D drawings and electrical wiring schematics.
- Mechanical skills and aptitude with the ability to operate machinery (mill, lathe, drill press, saw) is beneficial.
- Physical ability to safely lift and move up to 50 lbs. is required.
- Ability to inspect and recognize quality problems.
- Ability to proficiently utilize Office 365 programs and Microsoft Teams required.
- Knowledge of parameter configuration and program loading a plus
- Self-directed with the ability to organize and follow through on work assignments
- Ability to communicate with all levels of staff members, as well as customers
If you are who we’re looking for then email your resume and wage history with “Drive Module Assembler” in the subject line to: careers@DynamicConveyor.com