Team Player | Respectful | Quality Focus | Integrity | Adaptable
The culture at Dynamic Conveyor is built on our shared Core Values. Being a Team Player means that we work together to achieve more. Being Respectful means that we are considerate of others and respond in a timely manner. A Quality Focus means that we always strive to do our best and we take pride in the work we do. Being of Integrity means that we take responsibility for our actions and are always open and honest. Being Adaptable means that we open our minds to new ideas and are willing to change for the betterment of the company.
CNC Programmer – Advanced Machine Operator
Do you enjoy collaborating with other like-minded creative people? Are you mechanically inclined and enjoy spending your free time building stuff? Are you self-driven and able to recognize when things need to be done and just do them? Would you like to join a team of hardworking, innovative coworkers who are passionate about conveyors and automation? If you answered yes to these questions, have the education and/or experience necessary and can picture yourself doing the duties and responsibilities listed then send us your resume.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Programs CNC Router by converting Inventor (AutoCAD) drawings using Enroute (CAM) software
2. Set-up, calibrate, program, and operate machinery necessary to assemble conveyors (CNC router, CNC semi-automatic saw, drill press, chop saw, hydraulic press, band saw, punch press)
3. Creates set-up sheets, cut sheets, routings, and/or fixtures for standard parts.
4. Maintains equipment and performs preventative maintenance.
5. Use 2D/3D prints and tools to ensure product is built to spec.
6. Operates forklift to move product as needed.
7. Reviews bills of material, routings and drawings to ensure accuracy.
8. Maintains clean and safe working environment according to company policy.
9. Performs other duties as assigned by the Production Manager and assists other employees of the company whenever possible.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
1. Experience with CAD/CAM software required. Must have experience programming and operating CNC Router.
2. Mechanical skills and aptitude to set up and operate conventional machining equipment (lathe, milling machines, saws, drill press and CNC saw) required.
3. Ability to read 2D & 3D prints required.
4. Physical ability to lift and move up to 70 lbs. required.
5. Ability to proofread and check documents for accuracy.
6. Ability to inspect and recognize quality problems.
7. Ability to utilize Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook required.
8. Self-directed with the ability to organize and follow through on work assignments.
If you are who we’re looking for then email your resume and wage history with “CNC Programmer -Advanced Machine Operator” in the subject line to: jobs@DynamicConveyor.com
Completion of satisfactory medical exam including drug, alcohol and back screen is required for employment with Dynamic Conveyor.