Full Time, Hourly
Are you looking for an internship or to start your career in Engineering? Do you enjoy collaborating with other like-minded creative people? Are you mechanically inclined and enjoy spending your free time building stuff? Are you self-driven and able to recognize when things need to be done and just do them? Would you like to join a team of young, high energy engineers who are passionate about conveyors and automation? If you answered yes to these questions, have the education and/or experience to proficiently operate Autodesk AutoCAD and Inventor and can picture yourself doing the duties and responsibilities listed then send us your resume.
Works to design, develop, engineer and model new products and make-to-order components. Creates engineering documentation and instructions to support product design, manufacturing and customers with new products and components under the supervision of the Engineering Project Manager.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creates engineering documentation to support sales, product design and manufacturing including assemblies, specification and R&D drawings using Autodesk Inventor.
- Coordinates with sales, purchasing and production to provide detailed drawings, bills of materials and routings to ensure on-time delivery of make-to-order components and conveyor systems.
- Provides hands-on, mechanical support, as needed in the R&D and manufacturing departments.
- Fabricates, assembles and tests all make-to-order products to completion per customer specifications.
- Works with outside suppliers, engineering and manufacturing to ensure successful implementation.
- Maintains a clean and safe working environment according to company policy.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Engineering Project Manager and assists other employees of the company whenever possible.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Associates degree in Drafting Technology or equivalent desired.
- Ability to proficiently operate Autodesk AutoCAD (2D) and Inventor (3D) software required.
- Two to three years of industrial experience desired.
- Excellent verbal, written and computer skills required.
- Ability to organize and follow through on work a
- Quality control mindset with the ability to monitor all work for accuracy.
Forward Resume to: jobs@DynamicConveyor.com
Completion of satisfactory medical exam including drug, alcohol and back screen is required for employment with Dynamic Conveyor.