Team Player | Respectful | Quality Focus | Integrity | Adaptable
The culture at Dynamic Conveyor is built on our shared Core Values. Being a Team Player means that we work together to achieve more. Being Respectful means that we are considerate of others and respond in a timely manner. A Quality Focus means that we always strive to do our best and we take pride in the work we do. Being of Integrity means that we take responsibility for our actions and are always open and honest. Being Adaptable means that we open our minds to new ideas and are willing to change for the betterment of the company.
JOB POSTING: Assembler
FLSA: Full Time, Hourly
Do you enjoy collaborating with other like-minded creative people? Are you mechanically inclined and enjoy spending your free time building stuff? Are you self-driven and able to recognize when things need to be done and just do them? Would you like to join a team of hardworking, innovative coworkers who are passionate about conveyors and automation? If you answered yes to these questions, have the education and/or experience necessary and can picture yourself doing the duties and responsibilities listed then send us your resume.
General Summary: Assembles Conveyor components under the supervision of the Production Manager.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operates hand tools and machines necessary to assemble modules to engineering specifications.
- Operates forklift to move product as needed.
- Reviews bills of material, routings, and drawings to ensure accuracy.
- Uses ERP system, Vault and other databases to obtain documentation, 2D and 3D prints and engineering specifications.
- Maintains clean and safe working environment according to company policy.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Production Manager and assists other employees of the company whenever possible.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Basic electrical wiring or control wiring experience preferred.
- Ability to read basic 2D and 3D prints required.
- Mechanical skills and aptitude with the ability to operate mill, lathe, drill press, saw & CNC machinery required.
- Physical ability to safely lift and move up to 70 lbs. is required.
- Ability to inspect and recognize quality problems.
- Ability to utilize spreadsheet, database and email programs within a Windows environment desired.
- Self-directed with the ability to organize and follow through on work assignments/duties.
If you are who we’re looking for then email your resume and wage history with “Assembler” in the subject line to: jobs@DynamicConveyor.com
Completion of satisfactory medical exam including drug, alcohol and back screen is required for employment with Dynamic Conveyor. Employment offers will not include relocation assistance.