We are in search of a Planner/Scheduler to join our fast-paced, versatile production team. Are you detail oriented and organized? Are you self-driven and able to work on various projects as needed without constant supervision? Do you enjoy working and communicating with multiple internal and external customers on a daily basis? If you answered yes to these questions, have 3+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment working with MRP/ERP, and can picture yourself doing the duties and responsibilities listed, then send us your resume.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Monitors, processes and issues all orders to manufacturing.
2. Identifies and maintains inventory locations.
3. Works with vendors and Buyer to expedite materials based on MRP system.
4. Tracks delivery progress and notifies affected departments of changes in delivery schedule.
5. Performs clerical duties within the materials group as needed.
6. Utilizes MRP system to accurately record inventory transactions of assembly and manufacturing areas.
7. Works with Buyer to coordinate returns to Vendors.
8. Processes all return material authorizations (RMA) and non-conforming product.
9. Performs other duties as assigned by the Production Manager and assist other employees of the company when needed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
1. Associate degree in Business, Manufacturing or equivalent desired.
2. Minimum of three years’ experience in a make to order/engineering environment required.
3. Knowledge and experience working with MRP/ERP system required.
4. Ability to proficiently utilize word processing, spreadsheet and email within a Windows environment required.
5. Self-directed with the ability to organize and follow through on work assignments/duties.
6. Quality control mindset with the ability to monitor all work for accuracy.
7. Ability to communicate effectively and provide assistance to internal and external customers – via phone, email and fax.
If you are who we’re looking for then email your resume and wage history with “Planner/Scheduler” in the subject line to: jobs@DynamicConveyor.com
Completion of satisfactory medical exam including drug, alcohol and back screen is required for employment with Dynamic Conveyor.