5980 Grand Haven Road
Muskegon, Michigan USA 49441
Toll free: 1.800.640.6850
Contact Sales Department
“We had an incident on a new line we put in, where a new DynaCon conveyor was damaged. Had the conveyor been metal, it would not have been repairable. Because it is a plastic modular conveyor we were able to replace the damaged conveyor section within an hour, at a cost of about $300. If it had been metal, we would have been looking for a new conveyor.”
Larry Beer, Team Leader at Listowel Technology, Inc.
Benefits of DynaCon Modular Conveyor Systems
- Utilize plastic conveyor modules to design and build the ideal custom conveyor system, whether it's a simple incline conveyor or multiple material handling stations.
- Light-weight plastic modules easily reconfigure to meet changing needs
- Modular conveyors are constructed from lightweight, high-impact polycarbonate
- Conveyor modules connect to form conveyor systems of varying length and profiles
- Custom configurations make it possible to create an overhead or incline conveyor in minutes, with lightweight modules for inclines, declines, and 45, 90 or 180 degree radius turns
- Eco-friendly energy efficient 1/30, 1/8 or 1/4 HP motors are maintenance free
- Internally or externally mounted eco-friendly energy efficient motors
- Modular conveyor systems are easy to maintain: No oil or lubrication required
- Choose from a variety of plastic link style belting, powered rollers or gravity rollers
- Modular conveyors offer customization at standard conveyor prices
Custom modular conveyor systems put together quickly and
easily with common components.
Modular conveyors save a Dynamic Conveyor customer $350,000 per year.
Read more >>>