Custom Conveyor Systems
DynaClean custom conveyor systems offer multiple configuration options for superior food product flexibility and system efficiency. Custom food conveyor systems using the same easy-to-clean patented design include Horizontal, Incline Z and Vertical Z conveyor configurations.
- Custom designed food conveyor to meet your needs
- Built from corrosion resistant, non-toxic, non-absorbent and temperature resistant plastic materials with stainless steel supports and hardware
- Designed and built to meet NSF, FDA, USDA and BISCC standards
- Belts are specified to meet the needs of wet, dry or sticky foods
- Choices of plastic link style belting or solid surface belting
- Scoop flights and standard drive flights with heights ranging from 1” to 6”
- Choice of drum motors or standard wash-down motors
- Lower cost than traditional food grade conveyors
- Replacement parts are readily available
- Design assistance and detailed drawings are always provided
Z Conveyors – Incline Conveyors
The DynaClean Z Conveyor is an ideal solution for food processing facilities looking for one continuous belt conveyor to move their product to a higher elevation. Incline conveyors can be designed in widths up to 24” and angles ranging from 30o to 90o to create the ideal incline food conveyor for food processing applications. Conveyors include a variety of plastic link style or ThermoDrive solid surface belting.
Vertical Z Conveyors – Bucket Conveyors
DynaClean Vertical Z Conveyors reduce the cost of ownership by offering a design that is much easier to clean than traditional elevator or bucket conveyors. With the easy-to-clean design, the DynaClean Vertical Conveyor is an ideal replacement for traditional bucket conveyors. DynaClean Vertical Z Conveyors are designed in widths up to 24” and offer solid surface or plastic link style belting with the option for scoop or 75o drive flights.
The DynaClean Flat Food Grade Conveyor can be designed in widths up to 42” and lengths up to 100 feet. Belt options include a variety of plastic link style and solid surface to meet the needs of wet, dry or sticky foods. Flat food grade conveyor systems are available with our without removable retaining walls for product containment.