Custom Conveyor Systems Built Your Way
DynaCon custom conveyor systems can be built in a variety of configurations using horizontal, vertical Z, radius turn, and angular incline conveyor modules. When your needs change, save time and money by simply reconfiguring the conveyor modules.
- Plastic conveyor modules are constructed of lightweight, high impact polycarbonate making them easy to configure and later reconfigure
- Available in widths from 4” to 72” and can be built as long as 100’
- Compatible with a variety of plastic link style belting and drive flight options
- Optional retaining flanges extend the plastic conveyor retaining wall height in 4” increments from the standard 1-1/2” retaining height
- Leg sets offer height adjustability and optional caster wheels that provide portability and lock securely for stable operation
- Several accessories and options are available and easy to add to new or existing DynaCon custom conveyor systems
DynaCon conveyors can be configured using modules with angles ranging from 30o to 90o, to create the incline and decline needed to build Z conveyors and vertical conveyors. DynaCon modular conveyors give you the ability to build incline conveyors that come up and over with one continuous belt.
Incline Conveyors – Angle Conveyors
DynaCon incline conveyor systems can be designed and built using angles ranging from 30o to 90o . The portable incline conveyor modules can be configured to create just the right angle to get your parts where they need to be.
Horizontal Conveyors – Flat Conveyors
DynaCon horizontal conveyors are designed and built using plastic modules that allow for reconfiguration whenever change is needed. It’s easy to lengthen, shorten or add an angle to the conveyor system in just minutes.
Radius Turn Conveyors – Lateral Turn Conveyors
Radius turn custom conveyor systems feature plastic sides to make the required lateral turns (from 5o to 180o). Radius turn modules easily connect to standard conveyor modules, including incline/decline modules, to build one conveyor with continuous belt flow.